Conexant is a global, equal opportunity employer that supports diversity in the workplace. In an environment that embraces diversity of gender, race, culture, languages and beliefs, we have an opportunity to take advantage of this cultural kaleidoscope and the broad range of perspectives it offers. Making the most out of our differences will enhance both our business and personal relationships.
Our culture includes teamwork, being open to new ideas, taking ownership of our jobs and actions, being persistent in obtaining results and solutions, being proactive in identifying new opportunities and striving for improvement in our everyday activities, all bound by trust and integrity. We strive to maintain our reputation as a high-performance organization, where functions overlap because people work on teams to achieve company goals.
Do you want to work with the latest in smart technology? Are you ready to be a part of a team that has an innovative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, click on our current openings and come and join the Conexant team!
Conexant is about innovation. We eat, sleep, and breathe it. We design amazing solutions so our customers can make amazing products.
SmartWe go beyond working smart, we create smart. We have the smartest minds for the most innovative products.
OwnershipAt our core is individual “ownership”. Each employee at Conexant is empowered to own their role and make an impact.
At Conexant, we are not only problem solvers but also solution creators. Each employee is a solution creator regardless of which department they work.
- Health, Dental & Vision Care
- Short-Term and Long Term Disability (STD & LTD)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Company Matching for Eligible Employees
- Open Vacation Policy (Exempt Employees)
- Non-Exempt Vacation Time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounts on Fitness Programs, Cell Phone Plans and more
- Onsite Employee Events Including: Birthday Celebrations, Holiday Parties, Flu Clinics and more
- Employees Group Insurance
- Dependents Insurance Group
- Vocational Accident Insurance
Work Life Programs
- More than 14 Days Leave
- Birthday Parties
- Community Activities
- Wedding Gifts
- Weddings Subsidies
- Company Outing
- Annual Party
- Social Insurance/Pension Program
- Festival Gift
- Social Insurance to be Covered by Company for both Personal & Company Responsibility
- Housing Fund
- Commercial Insurance for both Employee and their kids
- Annual Leave & Full-Paid Sick Leave
Work Life Programs
- Sports Club
- Birthday & Holiday Greeting and Gift
- Annual Outings and Team Building
- Monthly Gatherings & Afternoon Tea Time
Recruiting Agency Policy
Conexant does not accept unsolicited résumés from external agencies with which we do not have an existing relationship. All vendors must have in place a signed agreement in order to provide placement services to Conexant and to receive payment for it.
Conexant is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.